Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ljubičić apologized to Bjelica for the outburst: No player should treat a coach like that

 


On Friday, Marin Ljubičić (20) became the most expensive reinforcement of the Austrian team LASK. Hajduk earned almost two and a half million euros on it, and he left Poljud after more than half his life.


– My emotions are a bit mixed, I am leaving Hajduk after 11 years. A tear was shed, but I had to go. I am proud of myself and these six months in LASK, this is my reward for that – he told Nova TV.


Ljubičić played 44 games for Hajduk, scoring nine times. And the little time he got on the field, he was pushed into the role of a winger. Since joining LASK, he has scored 13 goals in 17 games.


– When I was in Poljud, I was under pressure, both because of the environment and because of myself. In Austria, I relaxed, and with the goals, my self-confidence grew. Of course I would like to be the top scorer in the league – wished Ljubičić, who sees as the best among forwards…


– Benzema and Lewandowski, they are at the highest level. Clubs? My dream is to play for Real Madrid, the biggest club in the world.


Exactly one year ago, Hajduk and Osijek played a goalless derby in full Poljud, and there was a verbal conflict between Nenad Bjelica and Ljubičić among the tailgaters after the game.


– He was vulgar, and I can be his father. It doesn’t matter what he said, it’s vulgar for a boy who just started playing football, maybe I’ll coach him one day – said Bjelica at the time, to whom the former hajdukovac now publicly apologized.


– On this occasion, I would publicly apologize to Bjelica for the first time. I’m too young, but no player should allow himself to treat a coach like that, including me. Grumpiness? It has to be like that on the field.

Post a Comment

0 Comments